Twin Tube Medium Wave Infrared Heater Lamp Display
Clear without any reflector
QUICKLY has a comprehensive range of Infrared twin tube emitters specifically designed to fulfil a wide range of industrial applications.
· High power with high quality
· High quality quartz
· Excellent mechanical stability
· Clear or coated
· Single or double ended connections
· Industry standard 'ABC...' lamp types (see as attached picture below)
Made of high quality quartz, our win tube lamps enable high radiation power as well as excellent mechanical stability.
This is made up high-purity clear quartz twin tube, each tube has Heating Coil of alloy material which runs in U shape in the tube.
· These heaters are available with gold reflector and without reflector
· Reflector is in the form of gold/ceramic white coating on outer rear side of the tube
· Due to reflector heat loss from backside is prevented and thus power saving is achieved
· This also results in making surrounding work area cooler
· This also increases the efficiency and directionality of the heater
· Operating temperature 900° C
· Using Ni-Cr or Fe-Cr-A1 resistance wire as filaments
· Response time around 1 minute
· IR wavelength between 2-4 M
· Average working life up to 20000 hours
· Dimensions 11 x 23mm and 15 x 33mm
· Max. overall length up to 6000mm
Twin Tube IR Lamps Specifications List
The IR Heater Range
Short Wave IR Heater
Carbon IR Heater
33 x 15
Fast Medium wave
Medium Wave Quartz Heat Lamps
Infrared heaters are commonly used in infrared modules (or emitter banks) combining several heaters to achieve larger heated areas.
Infrared heaters are usually classified by the wavelength they emit:
Medium-wave infrared heaters operate at filament temperatures of around 1000 °C. They reach maximum power densities of up to 60 kW/m2 (medium-wave).
For practical applications, the efficiency of the infrared heater depends on matching the emitted wavelength and the absorption spectrum of the material to be heated.
The absorption spectrum for water has its peak at around 3000 nm. This means that emission from medium-wave or carbon infrared heaters is much better absorbed by water and water-based coatings than NIR or short-wave infrared radiation.
1.Why Quartz Glass as the one main of material?
The choice of quartz glass is not a coincidence: this extraordinary material is totally transparent at IR radiation, can withstand constant working temperatures of more than 1000°C and it is resistant to chemical corrosion.
2.Typs of Quartz tubes
Quartz uses two kinds of quartz tubes: single tube and twin tube. The twin tube provides the best mechanical resistance, thanks to its reverse "H" shape, and it allows to manufacture emitters up to 6,5 meters in length.
Industrial infrared heaters sometimes use a gold/white/ruby coating on the quartz tube that reflects the infrared radiation and directs it towards the product to be heated. Consequently, the infrared radiation impinging on the product is virtually doubled. Gold is used because of its oxidation resistance and very high IR reflectivity of approximately 95%
4.could you supply clamps for lamp installing ?
Yes, we will provide mounting clamps for clients, and the corresponding clamps quantity with purchased lamps are supplied freely bu us.
5.Have an unusual design?
Send us a drawing, sketch, or sample and we'll be happy to quote it.
We specialize in small runs and custom designs, but can be highly competitive on large orders as well.
6.How does your factory do quality control
" quality is priority", we always and keep paying more attention to QC from the material purchasing to the lamps' packing. Our product have gained CE, ROHS, ISO9001.
7. How you pack the lamps ?
8. How To make the shipping and payment?